First Name: Manoochehr
Family Name: Babanezhad
Position: Associated professor, Department of Statistics, Faculty of Sciences, Golestan University,Beheshti Avenue,Gorgan, Golestan, Iran.
- Development of simulation statistical models
· Bio-statistical modeling
· Longitudinal data analysissettings
· Causal inference(Bayesian approaches)
- Teach Courses: Advanceregression analysis; Time series analysis; Basic mathematics and statistics.
· Supervisorof 1 PhD Student; 5 Master studentsbetween 2009-2014.
· Skill in Statistics Softwares: R, S-plus, SPSS, SAS.
· English Level:Good in specking, reading, and Writing.
- Babanezhad, M. (2017). How weight during pregnancy influences the association between pre-pregnancy body mass index and types of delivery and birth: a comparison of urban and rural areas. African Health Sciences, 17, 14–23.
- Vansteelandt, S., Babanezhad, M. and Goetghebeur, E. (2009).Correcting instrumental variables estimators for systematic measurement error. StaisticaSinica, 19, 1223-1246.
- Babanezhad, M., Vansteelandt, S. and Goetghebeur, E. (2010). Comparison of causal effect estimators under exposure misclassification.The Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference,140, 1306-1319.
- Vansteelandt, S., Bowden, J., Babanezhad, M. and Goetghebeur, E. (2011).On instrumental variables estimation of causal odds ratios. Statistical Science, 26, 403–422.
- Babanezhad, M. and Jalali, N. (2012). Extending time-dependent instrumental variable estimation to estimate the causal effect of time-dependent exposure. Journal of Critical Care, 27, 14-15.
- Kardel, F., Wuyts, K., Babanezhad, M., Vitharana, U. W. A., Wuytack, T., Potters, G., Samson, R. (2010). Assessing urban habitat quality based on specific leaf area and stomatal characteristics of planragoLanceolata L. Environmental Pollution, 158, 788-794.
- Kardel, F., Wuyts, K., Babanezhad, M., Wuytack, T., Adriaenssens, S. and Samson, R. (2012). Tree leaf wettability as passive bio-indicator of urban habitat quality. Environmental and Experimental Botany,75, 277– 285.
- Mahmoudi, N., Ahmadi, M.R., Babanezhad, M. and Seyfabadi, J. (2014). Environmental variables and their interaction effects on chlorophyll-a in coastal waters of the southern Caspian Sea: assessment by multiple regression grey models. Aquatic Ecology, 48, 351-365.
- Kardel, F., Wuyts, K., Khavaninzhadeh, A.R.,Wuytack, T., Babanezhad, M., Samson R. (2013). Comparison of leaf saturation isothermal remanentmagnetisation (SIRM) with anatomical, morphological and physiological tree leaf characteristics for assessing urban habitat quality. Environmental Pollution, 183, 96-106.
- Shafiei R., Delvigne F., Babanezhad, M., Thonart P. (2013). Evaluation of viability and growth of acetobactersenegalensis under different stress conditions. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 163, 204-213.
- Shafiei, R., Zarmehrkhorshid, R., Bentaib, A., Babanezhad, M., Leprince, P., Delvigne, F. and Thonart, P. (2014). The role of protein modifications in senescence of freeze-dried acetobactersenegalensis during storage. Microbial Cell Factories, 2, 13-26.
- Mohammadi, J., Shataee, S. and Babanezhad, M. (2011). Estimation of forest stand volume, tree density and biodiversity using Landsat ETM+ Data, comparison of linear and regression treeanalyses. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 7, 299–304.
- Shataee, S., Weinaker, H. and Babanezhad, M. (2011). Plot-level Forest Volume Estimation Using Airborne Laser Scanner and TM Data, Comparison of Boosting and Random Forest Tree Regression Algorithms.Procedia Environmental Sciences, 7, 68–73.
Subject of recent conferences:
- Matrixcorrelation and cross spectrum of mis-measured multivariate time series,
27 th International Workshop on Statistical Modeling IWSM’27, Prague, Czech Republic, 16-18 July 2012.
· Covariance matrix estimator of the causal effect estimator in a semi-parametric model, Tomar, Portugal, 24-26 July 2011.
· The effect of body mass index and gestational weight gain on the pregnancy outcomes, University of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, 18-20 November 2010.
· Instrumental variable (IV) estimators for the casual effect of an exposure on binary outcome. Workshop on Missing Information in Survival Data beyond Right Censoring, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium, 18-20 September 2009.
· Comparison of causal effect estimators under exposure misclassification. Statistics, International conference, Isfahan, Iran, 20-22 August 2008.
- Investigating of the effect of body mass index on pregnancy outcomes in two northern province of Iran,Dec. 2009-Dec.2010.
· Estimating of the effect of a treatment on an outcome of interest in different statistical models in different situation through available instruments, Dec. 2011-Agust.2012.
· Estimation of the density dependence and spectral density in time series with polluted systematic error data, September 2012-September 2013.