PhD, Assistant Professor
Group of Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Technology and Engineering
Fields of Interest
Photonics and optoelectronics
Photonic crystals and photonic integrated circuits design
Analog and digital electronic systems design
Electrical and Electronic Eng., Razi University, Kermanshah, Iran, 2000.
Electrical and Electronic Eng., Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2004.
Electrical and Electronic Eng., Iran University of Science and Technology, Tehran, Iran, 2009.
1. High-contrast controllable switching based on polystyrene nonlinear cavities in 2D hole-type photonic crystals, R Paghousi, K Fasihi, Optics Communications 415, 101-106, 2018.
2. A highly-sensitive label-free biosensor based on two dimensional photonic crystals with negative refraction, N Malmir, K Fasihi, Journal of Modern Optics, 64 (20), 2195-2200, 2017.
3. A new compact circuit-level model of semiconductor lasers: investigation of relative intensity noise and frequency noise spectra, M Darman, K Fasihi, Journal of Modern Optics, 64 (18), 1839-1845, 2017.
4. An equivalent circuit-level model for dual-wavelength quantum cascade lasers, M Darman, K Fasihi,
Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 136, 428-434, 2017.
5. Three-level rate-equations-based model of quantum cascade lasers with a single solution regime, M Darman, K Fasihi, Optical and Quantum Electronics, 49 (3), 110, 2017.
6. Circuit-Level Modeling of Quantum Cascade Lasers: Influence of Kerr Effect on Static and Dynamic Responses, M Darman, K Fasihi, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 127 (22), 10303–10310, 2016.
7. Design and simulation of linear logic gates in the two-dimensional square-lattice photonic crystals, K Fasihi, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 127 (11), 4669-4674, 2016.
8. Crosstalk investigation in channel-drop filters with coupled-cavity based wavelength-selective reflection feedbacks, K Fasihi, A Hesam, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 127 (4), 2294-2297, 2016.
9. A novel single control all-optical switching and routing in nonlinear photonic crystals, K Fasihi, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics 127 (3), 1474-1478, 2016.
10. All-optical controllable channel-drop filters in two dimensional square-lattice photonic crystals, K Fasihi, Journal of Modern Optics, 2015.
11. All-optical analog-to-digital converters based on cascaded 3-dB power splitters in 2D photonic crystals, K Fasihi, Optik-International Journal for Light and Electron Optics, 125 (21), 6520-6523, 2014.
12. High-Contrast All-Optical controllable Switching and Routing in Nonlinear Photonic Crystals, K Fasihi, Journal of lightwave technology, 32 (18), 3126-3131, 2012.
13. Photonic crystal wavelength-selective attenuators: Design and modeling, K Fasihi, Photonics and Nanostructures-Fundamentals and Applications, 10, 470-477, 2012.
14. Coupled-Mode Analysis of a T-Branch Waveguide with a Wavelength-Selective Reflection Feedback, K Fasihi, International Review on Modelling and Simulations (I.RE.MO.S.), 4 (6), 3383-3387, 2011.
15. Highly efficient channel-drop filter with a coupled cavity-based wavelength-selective reflection feedback, K Fasihi, S Mohammadnejad, Optics express, 17 (11), 8983-8997, 2009.
16. Orthogonal hybrid waveguides: an approach to low crosstalk and wideband photonic crystal intersections design, K Fasihi, S Mohammadnejad, Journal of Lightwave Technology, 27 (6), 799-805, 2009.
17. Improving Laser Range Finder Performance with Modified Phase-Shift Measurement Technique. K Fasihi, S Mohammadnejad, Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 2008.
International Conference Papers
1. Design and Modeling of Hybrid Waveguides with Quasi-Flat Transmission Band, K Fasihi, S Mohammadnejad, IEEE conference HONET, Malaysia, 2008.
2. A new design of laser phase-shift range finder independent of environmental conditions and thermal drift, 9th International Conference on Photonics, K Fasihi, S Mohammadnejad, Networking and Computing (PNC), JCIS, 2006, Tiawan.
3. A narrow-band wavelength-selective reflector based on coupled cavities, K Fasihi, S Mohammadnejad, IEEE Applied Electronics 2009, Czech Republic.
Teacher of courses:
Electrical Circuits I
Electronic circuits I, II, III
General Mathematics I
Digital Circuits Design
Electronic circuits Lab I, II, III
Optoelectronics I, II
Photonic Integrated Circuit Design